Reported by Mr. Wadsworth Brewster, there is a cemetery which belonged to his ancestors behind a brick house next door to his. It is on the north side of South Ridge Road in Madison Township, just west of Wood Road. He recalls there being many stones removed from the graveyard and at least one but not more than three that were broken. The graveyard was originally in the back of the old Brewster home in 1830. There were also bricks made in the back lot of this home. Mr. Brewster remembers, when a child in the 1920s, the house next door was owned by a maid and was having a sale. He recalls seeing a stack of gravestones in a room there in 1933 or 1934.
This is on private property with no public access.